Skip to main content

82801EB SATA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I got bit for about 3 hours trying to figure out why suspend wouldn't work and it was because i'd run mkswap, since then I go physical drives. On they are sharing IRQ 16 and there's an issue. David Portwood dzportwood wrote on You are not directly subscribed to this bug's notifications. This explains bugs like Bug
Uploader: Zologal
Date Added: 4 November 2011
File Size: 6.60 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59519
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





[SOLVED] Trying to install first SATA hard drive

Your earlier comment touches more than one issue so I'm not going to try and answer it. Currently, I plan on reinstalling windows xp. I have exactly the same problem First a message about irq 16 being disabled and having to try to boot with the "irqpool" option Then messages about hde losing it's interrupt and it just stay there forever.

I love ubuntu, it makes me able to promote linux among my friends, I hope this serious bug fixed soon, this distribution has got a good reputation and it is a pity upsetting so many user.

The reason why I posted that one is because the english link doesn't work. I just realized you still think this is related to the debian Bug. As a result, I tried using the original windows xp cd, which didn't have SP1.

Can anyone confirm whether this bug will also be present in Gutsy's kernel, or has it been fixed there? You should be able to then test the new kernel via the LiveCD. It would be helpful if you could test the latest Hardy Alpha release: 82801eg SATA devices in my computer, but sdxy until 2.

I will send you my ubuntu 7. Since I was able to boot into Windows 7, I figured it had to be a driver issue.

[SOLVED] Trying to install first SATA hard drive - Tech Support Forum

The new problem I'm having is booting up on a dvd. I thought debian and ubuntu were more alike in this respect, now i see that ubuntu has some catching up to do: There could be a couple of issues here. It is this driver which is causing problems for some hardware. I decided to try booting up in Windows 7, and surprisingly, it worked like a charm. This is a pain, because it looks like cds aren't mounting until you change the fstab file to correct the link and obviously you can't specify a generic UUID for the cdrom.

The system won't boot. First of all I'm not a kernel developper nor have I any kind of experience in kernel developement so maybe what i will write is total crap.

I'm saga to hear things are working for you. The next page gives some description of what they are, but I can't make much out of it. Rocko rockorequin wrote on In the end, I installed a fresh copy of Windows XP onto the Sata drive and right now I'm trying to recover everything that I lost on the ide drive.

I hope this helps. I looked in Device manager in windows xp, and there's nothing there that says sata, only Intel EB ultra ata controllers.

ShieldSquare reCAPTCHA Page

And I didn't take too much care if any about bug since it describes the same situation. To be honest, I'm not sure I installed them correctly because there was no installation file, just some files and other inf files.

Apparently, my motherboard didn't need the sata drivers because what it uses Legacy mode to simulate the ide. I'm no linux expert, and this is driving me mad.

I need to find the sata driver and install them. PS sorry for the double comment It is not so much the Driver with an issue its not loaded but the hardware detection who gets to drive what. Current Temperatures Take II. Your best bet is to ask the NTFS developers http: I cannot detect any problem, but into dmesg I've found the following line:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTOROLA V235 PC DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Products Resources About Us. It is free, easy to use and setup and you can backup and restore your device with little effort. You can't post answers that contain an email address. The email address entered is already associated to an account. Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands. Uploader: Sakazahn Date Added: 12 October 2015 File Size: 20.18 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 7967 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] If u have any code for those, it will be a great help for me. Express Yourself with Multimedia Capabilities You say motorooa your life is full of adventure -- prove it! Ships from and sold by Easybargain. The email address entered is already associated to an account. Hello, Please get the driver here: Then you can freely export files between Motorola and PC. What's more, you are allowed

MAINBOARD MSI 815E PRO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Performance was unremarkable, and getting even reasonable performance proved to be quite a chore. All of the boards were fairly close in most of the tests. The company thoughtfully supplies the extra USB connector, which allows you to have four total. The E and EP are each two-chip solutions. This made insertion of the GeForce2 Ultra board a tad awkward, though not difficult. Uploader: Bagrel Date Added: 14 June 2010 File Size: 17.54 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 83197 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] Best performer in the class; stable; highly tweakable Cons: And all the while, it was smi, with nary a crash nor glitch in sight. The performance of this board was pretty much on a par with the other motherboards. Stable, onboard DVI Cons: Being an Intel board, there are no options for tweaking mem